Epoxy Tag Info
- Work seamlessly at both ETSI and FCC frequency
- Fits perfectly on any curved part
- Tag is built to withstand harsh environment & chemical exposure
- Dust and Waterproof
- Available in various memory and ISO protocols
- Work seamlessly on all non metallic surfaces
APK-ID Epoxy tag is rugged and flexible tag made for versatility and durability. Epoxy housing protects advanced integrated chip, enabling the use of RFID technology to accelerate logistics speed while improving data accuracy in a broad spectrum of rugged industrial applications.
Available in Ultra-High Frequency technology.
|ISO Protocol||ISO 18000-6C|
|IC Type||Alien, NXP|
|Data Retention||Up to 50 years|
|Programming Cycle||Up to 100,000 cycles|
|Storage Temperature||-5ºC to +60ºC|
|Operating Temperature||-40ºC to +60ºC|
|Chemical Resistance||Highly resistive to Water, Washing agents, Ethanol, Detergents, Most oils and greases.|